I’m happy to announce that Broken Trust…a practical guide to identify and recover from toxic faith, toxic church, and spiritual abuse, is now available for sale in paperback and on Kindle.
I’m excited for people to read it. I believe its practical nature will give many people the answers and direction they’ve been looking for.
Where to Buy Broken Trust:
- On Amazon: $9.99 for paperback. $2.99 for Kindle, FREE on Kindle Unlimited.
- Createspace: $7.49 in paperback. Use code UVMH5T4C for reduced price.
Broken Trust Endorsements
…a “MUST READ for all pastors, spiritual leaders, and prospective church leaders!” Mark Halvorsen, Radio broadcaster I will send a signed paperback copy of the book to the first 20 people who post a review on Amazon.com
I will send a signed paperback copy of the book to the first 20 people who post a review on Amazon.com
This book is a cup of cold water in the desert! Remy “hears” the stories of victims, legitimizes what happened to them, and goes to the root of the problem. Liz Tinnea, ourunseenhope.com
This book will be an invaluable tool to enable congregation members and those in authority to understand the reality of toxic groups and cults and reach out in love to their victims. Emily Walker de Villasenor, faithafterdeception.wordpress.com
As a victim of a toxic church, this book touched me personally and gave me hope in my Savior that He can heal the wounds caused by church leaders, it is just going to take time. Jim Brangenberg, Radio Talk Show Host iWork4Him
Spiritual abuse and Toxic church is a complex maze, fraught with danger. Broken Trust offers a safe passage for those lost on the journey…Remy’s gift of writing is in his clarity and connection with the reader founded on sound biblical principles and personal healing. Bill Huxley– Counselor, Psychotherapist and Survivor.
As a spiritual abuse survivor and blogger, I have now read dozens of books about this topic. Many are academic in nature, or very dense. I am comfortable saying that this book provides the clearest, simplest, most helpful coverage of spiritual abuse and recovery.” Stephen A. Smith, libertyforcaptives.com
You Can Help Spread the Word
All abuse is hidden, including spiritual abuse. The best way to dismantle spiritual abuse is to drag it into the light. I’m asking you to help promote this book to help defeat spiritual abuse.
I truly believe that people will find freedom from spiritual bondage by reading this book. Would you help get the word out?
Here’s how to help:
- Buy the book for yourself to educate yourself on spiritual abuse.
- Buy the book for friends who have expressed concern about their faith community.
- Post a review on Amazon.com. The more reviews, the more encouragement you will give others to buy it. Plus, it will rank higher on Amazon’s list and be more visible for book searches. I will send a signed paperback copy of the book to the first 20 people who post a review on Amazon.com and let me know.
- Post a review on your blog or Facebook page with a link to the book.
- Make it available in your church lobby for sale.
- Put a link to the book on your blog or website.
- Interview me on your radio show or podcast.
- Like this post and share it on Facebook or in an email.
Thanks so much for your support! I look forward to hearing back from my readers.