Glad to see you’re taking advantage of my free eBook offer!
Not only are you getting a great book, but now you’ll be receiving my helpful, monthly eNewsletter. Each month you will get a recap of my top blog posts for the month as well as exclusive subscriber bonuses such as…
- special online workshops and teachings,
- free books and first looks at new books,
- and opportunities to sit in on teleseminars and join me for a group discussion on Google Hangouts.
You’re going to love my monthly newsletter just as much as you’re going to enjoy my new book, Out of Exile: A Forty Day Journey from Setback to Comeback. You can jump down to the bottom of this page to download your free copy. However, if you want a quick peek at what my new book is all about, keep reading.
When pastors respond to God’s call, most think they will save the world, but too often they end up on the backside of a desert, what the Bible refers to as “exile.” That’s not the worst thing. In many ways, exile is a rite of passage: a preparation for ministry to come. But too often pastors get stuck in exile. Rather than exile being a time of spiritual growth and intimacy with God, it becomes a time of disillusionment and despair, with no clue how to reclaim their lives or ministry. It doesn’t have to be that way. In Out of Exile, F. Remy Diederich looks at the losses all pastors face in ministry, how the losses create a feeling of “exile,” and then shows how to return from that exile. It is set up as a 40-day devotional journey: short essays followed by questions to help you move through your time of loss to a place of restoration and renewal. If you have suffered a significant life or ministry setback this book might be what God uses to help you make a comeback. If you’ve given up hope, let God use this book to breath life back into you.
Download Your Copy Here!
For your convenience, I have set up three options for you to download my free ebook.
- Nearly every computer, smartphone and tablet can read a PDF file and so I have placed that as the first downloading option. Download the PDF File Here!
- The second downloading option is for the Kindle version of Out of Exile. Because every Kindle reading device has different ways of side loading a program, I suggest you download this file on your desktop first and then consult your devices instruction manual as to how to load your Kindle book onto your Kindle reader. Download the Kindle File Here!
- The third option is an ePub file which is designed to be used for Barnes and Nobles’ Nook device, Kobo reading device, an iPad and other eReader devices. Again, because there are many ways to side load files onto a reading device, I suggest consulting your devices instruction manual first. Download the ePub File Here!
Thanks again for downloading my new book. I would love to hear your opinion of it. When you’re done reading it, take a moment and visit Amazon.com and post a review of Out of Exile.