I’m excited about the opportunity to speak to your group!
My talks are full of practical “how-to” advice. People always walk away with a better understanding of the problem at hand and WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT. Plus, I make sure to inject humor and interaction if possible to keep people fully engaged.
I have a lot of fun with my audience. I can be as serious or light hearted as the occasion requires. I am available to speak in these settings:
- Business; Five Ways to Tick Off Your co-workers …and win them back as friends. This talk looks at workplace anger and helps your team see what they do to tick each other off and break morale. Funny and challenging at the same time.
- Parenting or Teacher groups; Building Self-Worth From the Ground Up. This talk looks at how easy it is to shame children and how simple changes in your approach can turn a shaming environment into a place of encouragement.
- Recovery; Healing the Hurts of Your Past...a guide to overcoming the pain of shame. This talk focuses on key chapters from my book “Healing the Hurts of Your Past”.
- Church Groups: I typically speak on topics related to my two books, Healing the Hurts of Your Past and STUCK…how to mend and move on from broken relationships.
- Church Leaders: Overcoming Your Ministry Losses. Loss goes hand in hand with the ministry. You give up so much to serve others. But most people minimize these losses and slowly build up resentments that can undermine them, causing resentment and burnout. I offer a half day or weekend retreat that helps ministry couples to admit and process their losses to regain their passion for ministry. A recent attender said, “Thanks for the workshop. At 62 and after being in ministry for many years I still learned a lot. The workshop was very helpful and will probably save my marriage.”
The results are in! I’m happy to supply references. Feedback surveys typically rate my talks from 8-10 (on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being high). Recent comments from the University of Stout where I spoke about Five Ways to Tick Off Your Co-worker;
- Remy was a great speaker. Enjoyed the topic.
- Invite Remy back again!
- Really entertaining and still informative keynote on a topic that’s not spoken about often!
- Awesome. Wish he had more time.
- Very entertaining and enlivening.
- Very Awesome Speaker! Loved the interaction.
- Fun, good materials to know.
- Very fun. Really liked it. Wish he could’ve gone a little longer.
- It was interesting way to address the issues we see all the time…
- Good information, easy to listen to speaker.
Event Planners:Please fill out the form below, providing as much information as possible.
I look forward to hearing from you!