Forgiveness was a prominent theme in my top ten posts for the past year. That should be no surprise since many of my posts were written along with my new book, STUCK…how to mend and move on from broken relationships, which has a lot to do with forgiveness.
If you think of it, a lot of our discontent in life comes from broken relationships. What if we all committed to become forgiveness experts this year? How much better would our lives be as a result of that commitment?
The posts appear in order of popularity:
- Forgiving Yourself – Consider the Lie
- Forgiving Abusers – Eight steps to freedom
- The Spiritual Implications of Brene Brown’s TED Talk on Vulnerability
- What Does the Bible Say About Shame?
- Ten Ways Denial Numbs the Pain of Shame
- Regret Proof Your Life With Better Decisions
- Forgiving Yourself: Five Reasons You Should
- How to Be Forgiven
- Why Can’t I Forgive?
- Defining Forgiveness: Five Things Forgiveness is Not (part three)
I hope some of these posts helped you this past year or will help you in the months to come. Consider sharing them with a friend.
Here’s to better relationships in 2013!